< Back to Events
Perfect course for anyone looking to learn to Nav from scratch or improve their current skills, we cater for all abilities!
You will learn how to competently navigate various terrain from just 1 day tuition. A skill that you will have for life.
To explore unknown terrain you must learn to NAV!! don’t miss out on a great life skill especially if you are into walking in the hills, mountains and other various terrains! Also can be used for fell running, orienteering and many other sports.
Your instructor will brief you on the days events in the morning prior to the start of the day.
Weather Forecast: Long range forecast looks promising, full update will be given during event briefing.
- Base layer (T-Shirt)
- Light fleece
- Walking trousers/leggings
- Walking boots/trail trainers
- Thick socksIn daysack (Comfortable daysack (15-25 Litres)
- Waterproof jacket/trousers
- Food (Sandwiches, plenty of high energy nutrition, e.g. slow release energy)
- Water (2L minimum) Lucozade
- Thick jumper/jacket
- Sunglasses/sun-cream (optimistic)
- Personal first aid kit (basics – blister plasters etc.)
- Personal medication e.g. asthma spray.
- Camera/ fully charged phone. – please save my number 07717694699.
Your leader is ML (Mountain Leader) qualified with vast experience leading all over the world.
Date/Time: 28/05/2018 at 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Owd Betts Country Inn
Available Spaces: 10
LocationLoading Map....53.6406384 -2.2589969000000565
Make A Booking
If you are interested in booking this event, please complete the form below, ensuring that all the boxes with a * are filled out.
When you click "Make Payment", you will be automatically redirected to PayPal where you can make a secure payment for your booking.
Upon successful booking, you will be redirected back to our website and a confirmation email will be sent to you shortly after.
If you have any questions after a booking you can always contact us Dom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Dan Walsh May 3, 2017
Chris Ainsley on 07717694699
Dom Ainsley on 07456481693
Email us at email@example.com
© 2020 Copyright Optimal Adventures.