< Back to Events
The Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge takes on the peaks of Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough, usually in this order, and in under 12 hours. These peaks form part of the Pennine range, and encircle the head of the valley of the River Ribble, in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.The Yorkshire Three Peaks route is 24-mile long, and includes 5,200ft (1,585m) of ascent. This is a great challenge and you will get a lot from it.Meeting Point: Horton in Ribblesdale, National Trust car park, BD24 0HF (Approx. 1.5hrs drive) – Grid reference: 808725 (if using OS Map)Meeting Time: 07:00hrs (meet)
Event Brief: 07:10hrs (register and health questionnaires)
Event Start Time: 07:30hrs (No later)Weather Forecast: Long range forecast looks promising, full update will be given during event briefing.
- Base layer (T-Shirt)
- Light fleece
- Walking trousers/leggings
- Walking boots/trail trainers
- Thick socksIn daysack (Comfortable daysack (15-25 Litres)
- Waterproof jacket/trousers
- Food (Sandwiches, plenty of high energy nutrition, e.g. slow release energy)
- Water (2L minimum) Lucozade
- Thick jumper/jacket
- Sunglasses/sun-cream (optimistic)
- Personal first aid kit (basics – blister plasters etc.)
- Personal medication e.g. asthma spray.
- Camera/ fully charged phone. – please save my number 07717694699. And Jason 07775061269.Please note guys the national trust carpark is £4 parking for the day, however the carpark can get quite full, but there are plenty of places to park for free down the road, with that said can people please arrive on time to secure parking and make the 0730 set off time.Ensure you get a good evening meal on the Friday, a good nights sleep and a good breakfast and will see you at 0700 on the Saturday morning.ANY QUESTIONS, do not hesitate to ask on email or phone call.
Also, please bear in mind that if you are a returning customer, you may need to have the username and password ready that was sent to you when you first booked with us. This information should be in your email inbox.
Date/Time: 04/04/2020 at 7:00 am - 7:30 pm
Location: Horton-in-Ribblesdale Car Park
Available Spaces: 30
LocationLoading Map....Horton-in-Ribblesdale Car Park
National Trust CarPark - Horton-in-Ribblesdale, North Yorkshire, BD24 0HF
Make A Booking
If you are interested in booking this event, please complete the form below, ensuring that all the boxes with a * are filled out.
When you click "Make Payment", you will be automatically redirected to PayPal where you can make a secure payment for your booking.
Upon successful booking, you will be redirected back to our website and a confirmation email will be sent to you shortly after.
If you have any questions after a booking you can always contact us Dom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Jennifer Sharples August 13, 2017
Chris Ainsley on 07717694699
Dom Ainsley on 07456481693
Email us at email@example.com
© 2021 Copyright Optimal Adventures.